torstai 13. joulukuuta 2012

I am really sorry for lack of activity here!

But I am back here with some doodles for you, since I have been quite busy with a lot of things and currently I have been ill for four days straight, and this is the first day I kind of feel like I have some strength to do something. Like cleaning up my room and stuff like that. 

And yeah.. so I had forgotten my tablet in Helsinki but I got my baby back, so I haven't much drawn anything proper beside from Christmas cards (Which I can't yet post here, gotta wait until people receive them in the mail, honk honk!) and some doodles of RPs and AU related stuff. 
Enough of chatter, and here with the pics!

So this is some character references, for a roleplay I am having with a friend of mine telling about this guy right here; Castiel, who leaves to New York to find himself. And so well, he becomes a preformer and he's a skateboarder as well with a corgi dog named Richie. So it's really an Alternative Universe for Supernatural, technically. And sorry for the trollface, but I really fucked his face up. And the rose is a tattoo design and there's a close-up of his ear and all. 

Some more Rocker!Castiel showing off his nipple piercing Just some anatomy practice and folding practice. 

¨
And once I wasn't on the computer because my mother was nagging at me so I put some time on this one while sketching and listening to whine for not being social and stuff like that. No reference used, what you cal tell by the wrong proportions in his face. It's supposed to be Jensen Ackles.
Boohoo.

But anyway, I am not completely dead!
I hope to be posting more art soon for you!
-Thomas 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti