keskiviikko 20. maaliskuuta 2013

Hiatus

I'm gonna hold a break to this blog for... Well. I don't know how long, but right now I feel like I have other things to get in order and get them well as well. 
There's been a lot of things going on and I feel stuck and stuff. 
But for now. I think I might do a right decision.
I haven't been able to make any form of art in a longer period of time now, but I think it's alright. When I get back, I will start with a new sort of project (If I come back, that is), and it would be called "Me and my life with Steve." 

It's going to be based on anxiety and how you live with it. My anxiety's name is Steve. And I would want to share to you how the everyday coping with a disease like that is like. But for now.

Thank you for the time and the active blog readers. 
I will let you know if I'll come back or not. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti