lauantai 24. maaliskuuta 2012

The Hungergames


So I was here on the friday downtown, as I and my friends went to watch the Hungergames, and I can just say, I am already sold. The plot, the movie, the effects, the actors and actresses... Everything was just splendid! I haven't still yet read the books, but I am trying to get those books as soon as possible, because I'd die to read them as soon as possible, because books are always better than the movies, ain't 'em? 
But well anyhow! So I decided I'd do some Hungergames fanart! 
So I am using again some reference, as I try to make the painting to look as closely as the original photo.
So here's the reference I've got!
So I'll do a close-up on his face, so, here we got the sketch what I sketched over on photoshop CS5. 
So now I have sketched it quickly over on Photoshop, it's time for some quick linearting!
So here we got the Lineart of Peeta! I a quite pleased how it turned out, so now it's time for the fun fun fun fun fun part!
Colouring!
And now for the best part... Shading and sculpting the face and the painting progress! :) 
So here we got the procession! So now I'll start working o the blending! The nicest part! 
So, now I've been working on the blending 5 hours straight, and this is all what I've gotten together so far. it's very exhausting, but totally worth it. 

And here we got the same picture as above, but without the linearts. Phew.

 Still a lot to go here, yeah? But I will certainly finish this painting, because I need to get this done, because seriously, if not I'll be dead. 




Some more process...
And here we got the face, all ready and done, still a couple of fixes still ahead. :) And then I'll continue with his hair. 
As I've said many times, I just simply hate hair. It's so difficult to paint and make look realistic. But well, I'll return later on to the hair again, I'll just finish up the shirt and do the background, and then I'll fix the hair. 
And personal note to self; F*ck the backgrounds! 
But well, here we got the finished product! I am quite glad how it turned out, and such. So please, do leave a comment and tell me what you think C: 
Tove is over and out!


2 kommenttia:

  1. Shit du ritar fint tove! :D. Hoppast du har de bra ! :3.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Tusen tack! :) Jag har haft det nog bättre, men annors e allt helt prima! C:

      Poista