tiistai 20. maaliskuuta 2012

A new Start to this all

Since I have trouble to find my own language to this all, I decided I'll do this blog in English, because of reasons. And I had once back in the days a personal blog, but I quit writing it, since I well, I don't want that my life can be read by everyone. But a little back up story about me, and my Art blog.

So I am Tove, a 16 year old girl from Finland, who have a burning passion for Art. People tend to mistake me for  being a male, but it's alright. Some people even call me Charlie, because they tend to think that I am a man than a woman, so you can choose which name you want me to call, or call me whatever comes to your mind, I am fine with anything. People tend to mistake me on that part anyway.

So I will from now on Post here my art, I even put up a tag for my old art, so If You  want to see older creations from me, feel free to go and check out my tags, or deviantART, which you can find from my information. I have a tumblr as well, but feel free to hunt that down, I won't be sharing it here.

So yes. If you have any questions feel free to ask from me anything!
The most common art form from me is definitely though Fanart, Realism and People. I am working on the magic of backgrounds, but it's difficult.

Hope you enjoy my little blog. :)

Love, Tove

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti